Our objective at Castle & Pryor is to develop long term profitable client relationships by our meeting clients requirements and by achieving statutory certification. all the while seeking to continually improve the service that we provide.
To achieve this objective we will always aim to:
- Meet quality requirements.
- Fully understand requirements.
- Thoroughly brief and communicate these requirements.
- Meet service quality standards and specifications.
- Provide excellent service.
- Be pro-active in all our dealings with clients.
- Do things right, first time, every time.
- Keep clients informed of any problems.
- Be polite and courteous at all times.
- Be flexible to meet clients' changing requirements.
- Continually review our performance and implement actions to improve.
- Ensure timely delivery.
- Meet agreed deadlines.
- Support our clients to meet their goals when they are challenged in doing so for themselves.
All employees have been trained to understand the objective and commitment required to maintain an effective quality system, with all new employees being trained as part of the company induction process. This Policy and quality objectives will be reviewed annually to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
See our quality policy (PDF)
Objectives and Targets for 2023
- Achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction by December 2023
- Achieve 100% On Time Delivery by December 2023
- Achieve 100% Internal Quality Performance by December 2023
- Achieve £0 Cost of Quality by December 2023